Kitazato media are the most versatile option for cryopreservation in your laboratory. Reduce your costs by using the same media for vitrification and warming of oocytes and embryos, in all their stages of development, from Pronucleus to Blastocyst.
The revolutionary device by Kitazato has been applied in over 1,500,000 clinical cases for oocytes and embryos with this method of cryopreservation during the last decade, obtaining excellent results in over 90 countries and 2,200 assisted reproduction centers. The Cryotop® method is simple, safe, universal and easy to apply for everyone.
The composition of the Kitazato media is entirely synthetic. Among the components, the following are notable:
– Hydroxypropyl Cellulose Prevents the risk of contamination, increases the rate of survival in hatched blastocysts and reduces mechanical stress during warming.
-Trehalose Functions as an osmotic agent in place of sucrose; provides greater safety in the process, improving the protection of the cellular membranes.
The VT801 vitrification media allow up to 5
procedures to be carried out and consist of:
- 1 x 1.5ml Vial BS (Basic Solution).
- 1 x 1.5ml Vial ES (Equilibrated Solution).
- 2 x 1.5ml Vials VS (Vitrification solution).
The VT802 warming media allow up to four procedures to be carried out and consist of:
- 2 x 4ml Vials TS (Thawing Solution).
- 1 x 4ml Vials DS (Dilution Solution).
- 1 x 4ml Vial WS (Washing Solution).
Highest survival rates
Cryotop® Method offers proof of its outstanding results. Our survival rates over 90% are backed up by numerous clinical studies with the biggest sample sizes in the market.